Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference

I loved conference. I am so grateful to be a member of the church and have the opportunity to hear from the Prophet and apostles on a regular basis. No matter what is going on in life there is something in the conference talks that brings comfort, peace & hope. My new quote comes from Elder Neil L Anderson's talk as he quoted President Monson. There seems to be a running theme in my quotes regarding challenges and having the strength to get through them. Our family seems to be going through a time of growth and learning which means challenge and struggle. It will be interesting to see what quotes I am drawn to as different challenges pass and new ones arrive.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the new quote. I know that the Lord is there and knows your struggles. You are such a wonderful person and mother. I am more grateful than I could ever express that you are my mother. I am also beyond grateful that along with that I can count you as one of my very best friends. Just remember when you have those bad days that no matter what, you have at least 2 people who love you (Me (of course) and Heavenly Father.