Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Quilting Mania

Eons ago when I only had 3 children - yes there was a time when I only had 3! - I made quilts for each of them. Andrea came across her quilt while she was here for Christmas and asked if I would make Avery and Kaeden each a quilt. That was all well and good except that they were only here for another couple of days. So we went shopping, bought supplies and got started. Two days, two quilts, and two happy boys later Andrea has an idea how to make a quilt for the rest of her children as they come.

Kaeden with blue ties on his CARS quilt

Avery with green ties on his CARS quilt

2 comments:

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I will NOT show Logan this as he LOVES CARS and would be sooooo jealous! You are amazing!

Diane's Photography said...

totally cute!