Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas

Yes I know it's late for this but after having kids coming and going over a two week period I am just now getting caught up on things. Christmas was WONDERFUL! Having all of the family here made for the perfect day for me. As Amanda says I am happiest when "all of my ducks are swimming on the same pond." It was noisy and a little crazy but I loved having everyone here and I really appreciate the sacrifice on all of their parts to be here. A few years ago Joe was looking for a specific sweatshirt for Greg from Butler University and came across a Tshirt that said "Butler Girls Rock". Since then we have joked about making our own shirts for the girls. This year we decided to go for it but use aprons instead of Tshirts so with Brian & Joe's help I designed and made 10 aprons. Note to the rest of you - Avery Dark Tshirt Transfers are a PAIN in the neck to use! Joe became an expert at getting them off of the transfer paper so I could iron them on but we will never use them again. Three of the girls were gone when we got the pictures taken and they came out blurry but here they are anyway.


Cleo in Kaitlin's apron showing she is a Butler girl too
The only clear picture of the apron but missing Cleo's head!

Alex, Riley, Kelly
Amanda, Kaitlin, Andrea

No comments: