Thursday, October 2, 2008

Perfect Picture

Several weeks back (yes I know this shocks all of you that something happened that long ago and I still have not added it to this up to date blog!) we headed down to Dinky Creek to camp with Brian, Katie, Tyler, Kelly, Riley, Kaitlin, Kevin and all four dogs. On the way there we drove past a real estate office that had a giant shoehouse for it's sign. Katie thought it would make the perfect title picture for my blog but we had already passed it and being so excited to actually be out of the house and headed for nature we didn't stop. So two weeks ago (yes again we did something and it is just now being added) when we headed down to the central coast for Carinna's bridal shower we stopped and took some pictures of it and it is now the proud banner of our blog. Since Brian, Katie, Tyler, Tank (the boxer), Harley (the Boston Terrier who thinks he's a bulldog), and Chopper (the cat) have moved in with us and Greg and Carinna are soon to be here as well, not to mention the possibility on the horizon that Andrea, Todd, Avery & Kaedon may soon head this way, I think the sign on top of the shoe totally sums up our life! Does anyone have a shoehorn we could borrow??

2 comments:

. said...

I love it! What a great picture...as always, it sounds like you are keeping busy and I am glad to find you blogging!

Nancy said...

I am so glad to finally hear from you. I was sure you had dropped off the face of the earth! I am sorry to hear you have been sick. I have suffered from anemia too, so I know somewhat of how you are feeling. Take care of youself.